We have over thirty years’ experience in the publishing industry, with extensive capability in the areas below, as well as liaising with external suppliers, editors and authors.
- Production management
- Editorial project management
- Copyediting, proofreading and typesetting
- Creation and testing of ebooks
- Reviewing and database research
- Scheduling and estimating
The company was set up by Jessica Cuthbert-Smith in 2003 after fifteen years of in-house experience with various book publishers, including Simon & Schuster, Manchester University Press, Kingfisher and Pickering & Chatto.
We are interested in taking on projects in all fields; our backgrounds are in history, social sciences, politics, media studies and engineering/science.